Windstar Cruises is the world’s leader in small ship luxury yacht cruising. I’m a Windstar Cruises Specialist – meaning that I have done extensive training above and beyond normal travel agents to gain this certification. Let me tell you about the line:
Private yacht style – Sail with 300 guests or less. The small sailing yachts are 150 guests. You get full run of the yacht with no lines. You’ll receive personalized service where you get to visit with the officers, can get a galley tour, and you’ll get to visit with the captain. .
They take you closer to the world. Your yacht will be able to get into many port that the large ships can’t get into. You will also be able to visit many countries the other ships don’t. You’ll be able to get into lesser known ports and get in and really experiences how the local live and not just the touristy areas.
Windstar Guests Profile– Active people physically, socially and professionally. The average age is 55 and most cruisers are 45-65 years old. Everyone gets to know each other well on these cruises, so you will find yacht cruisers to be socially friendly. Yachts don’t have elevators, so you do have to be able to get around physically. No jackets or ties are required. It’s a high-quality experience, but you will enjoy dressing informally.
Magical Moments: Windstar creates amazing magical moments – like dining out under the stars by candelight etc or watching floating lanterns in Asia.
Fleet – 3 sailing yachts, plus 3 power yachts. The can sail very fast – like 15-16 knots.
Food– Incredible menus that fit the regions of the area you are sailing in. When you are in a port, you can actually go shopping with the chef.
Why take Windstar?
- Unique Itineraries on intimate luxury yachts
- Get up to $1,000 in air credit per person on the Asia itineraries. – Pretty close to free or free air.
- Get a free hotel night on arrival
- Get free transfers from airport to hotel and from hotel to yacht
- Get a free private event.
- There are no cruise directors on board, you have the freedom to help create an amazing experience.
For Tahiti Cruises
- Tahiti cruises sail on a 148 passenger yacht, so you really get a different kind of experience – up close and personal. Must be physically able to go up and down stairs.
- They have a new dive and snorkel program that creates an amazing opportunity.
- You can have the option of staying in romantic over-water bungalows if you want to rent them for a night in Bora Bora.
- Attend a private motu party with fire dancing and traditional pig roast.
- The best value in Tahiti
All in-room cabins include:
- All meals in all venues.
- Non-alcoholic beverages and coffee and teas
- Beautiful ocean view staterooms or suites
- Marble finished baths
- Flat Screen TV and DVDs
- Onboard deck barbecues
- Room Service 24 hours
Add on Packages
- Purchase a premium beverage package $55 per person per day if you want to purchase premium alcoholic beverages.
- Add on hotel/land packages to extend your stay
2 for 1 Cruise fares + bonus savings up to $1200. Sail from $1799. Must book by 11/21/14.
Give me a call to discuss booking your next luxury Windstar Cruise.